FIREPODSTM is an authorized dealer of the Hurricane HD Water Cannon
The Hurricane WD water cannons can cover up to an acre of land per cannon. They break up their water stream into smaller water droplets that allow for full adjustability enabling you to create the ideal water stream needed for each application.
Hurricane WD Water Cannons:
- Can effectively protect large areas in a minimal amount of time compared to conventional sprinklers.
- No need for high-pressure pumps as they can be effectively run with high-volume pumps.
- Can be set up on uneven terrain or on rooftops.
- Can be used with fire suppressant or retardant to create a force multiplier effect with water to protect a property.
- Installations range from permanent, to semi-permanent, to portable allowing complete flexibility in setup time, water consumption, and application uses.
- Comes with different nozzle tips to allow for different coverage ranges and water volumes.
- Coverage area up to 1 acre per water cannon.
- Can effectively operate in low GPM installations.